Skip to content
- Perfume is poison for leather. Do not put on your jacket or coat until the perfume has dried on your skin.
- The same goes for disinfectants. Be careful not to get drips on your jacket or coat.
- Has your jacket or coat gotten wet? Use a piece of cloth to absorb the moisture. HSF supplies you with a suitable cover for every jacket and coat. Then put your jacket in the cover as it absorbs moisture and protects against solar radiation.
- HSF recommends impregnating the jackets and coats.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.